23 February 2010

Pray For Me

So I did it. I joined eharmony. My friends continually encouraged me to join and I kept putting it off. I don't know what possessed me to sign up now, but I did. Maybe it's because my birthday is around the corner and I am tried of being alone. I really have no idea. I thought that if nothing else, I may get a couple of free dinners and great blog stories out of the whole thing.

I have a few matches and answered some guy's questions. Nothing else really right now. I am still trying to get the hang of it. I will definitely keep you updated on what happens. And I am thinking that instead of giving each match a name, I am just going to give them numbers according to the chronological invite to a meeting or whatnot.

So...pray for me and pray for match #1.

No comments: