28 January 2010

Whatever.

Okay, I'm officially tired of waiting for The Fourth to ask me out.  I still like him and I'll still talk to him and text or whatever, but this is ridiculous.  Today we e-mailed back and forth all day and I sat and talked with him in his office this morning, too.  He's not a shy person, so that's not his problem.  I'm just going to chalk this up to him not being that into me...because otherwise he'd do something more than flirt.  Dumb.  Does he even realize what he's missing out on?!

Wow.  I'm actually impressed with my thought process.  Maybe He's Just Not That Into You worked on me.  Instead of wondering why he doesn't seem to like me, I have an answer:  there's something wrong with him.  Not me.  HIM.  Ha!

Hopefully I can keep this way of thinking in the future, too.  I don't see why not.  I'm far from perfect, but I'm still a great catch and the guy that I end up with will be lucky to have me.  So any guys who don't see how awesome I am or don't jump on not letting me get away aren't worth my energy.  Depending on how observant he is, The Fourth is going to notice a big change from my past to current interest in flirting with him.

Congratulations, Sophie.  You win.

No comments: